NOTE: Contact Xerox Support for the most recent software release for this device.
- Download the Latest Firmware for the Device from the Xerox website. The Download will be a Compressed *.ZIP file containing the Firmware.
- Extract the Contents of the Downloaded *.ZIP file to a folder on the computer.
From the CentreWare Internet Services Page:
- Access CentreWare Internet Services.
- Select the Properties Tab.
- Select General Setup.
- Select Machine Software.
- Select Upgrades.
- Select Enabled if unchecked.
- Select Apply to save changes.
- Select Manual Upgrade.
- Select Choose File.
- Navigate to the location of the extracted contents of the extracted *.ZIP file.
- Select the contained 'Workcentre_5735-5790_system-sw#061.xxx.xxx.xxxxx#.DLM' file.
NOTE: Depending on the age of the Previous Software Version, it may be necessary to install a Pre-Upgrade Patch. Consult the Instruction PDF contained within the extracted *.ZIP file contents for additional information.
- Select Install Software to begin the installation.
NOTE: The firmware will upload to the device via the Web Interface, after several moments, the installation will begin. The installation process will take about 20-25 minutes. Do Not Power Off or Attempt to Restart the Printer during the installation as this may cause damage to the device.