Remote Services is a suite of features that simplify printer ownership and administration. It provides free services to enable administration of metered billing and supplies replenishment plans for printers on a network.
To enable Remote Services:
- In the Embedded Web Server, log in as administrator, then click System. For additional information see the Related Content.
- Click Remote Services Upload.
- To enable Remote Services Upload, click Enable.
- To send billing and supplies information from the printer, click Upload Now.
- To allow the printer to request data from Xerox, click Download Data.
- Click Settings.
- To synchronize the printer with the Xerox Remote Services datacenter, in the Schedule Upload area, type the time of day to upload the billing and supplies information. Use 24-hour format.
- To configure email notifications for remote services, in the Email Notifications area:
- Select the events when you want to receive notification.
- Type up to five email addresses to receive the notifications.
- Click OK.