NOTE: To find the IP address of the printer, print a Configuration Report. See the Related Content section for additional information.
- Open the web browser from the computer.
- In the URL field, type
http://followed by the IP address of the printer.
For example, if the IP address is 192.168.100.100, enter the following into the URL field:
- Press [Enter] on the keyboard to view the Home page. The CWIS options for the printer will be displayed.
If prompted to login as the Administrator:
- Enter the username in the field provided.
- Enter the password in the field provided.
CAUTION: If the CWIS login username or password is lost or forgotten, contact Support to place a Service call.
IMPORTANT: By default, the Administrator login is disabled. If required, enable the Administrator login username and password. See the Related Content section for additional information.
When login is enabled:
- The username and password are unique, there is not a default assigned by the printer.
- To access CWIS Properties and modify settings the Administrator user must login.