From the Fiery UI:
- Select the Fiery icon on the UI screen.
- Select the Info tab.
- Select the Print Pages tab.
- Select Configuration.
- Select Yes to print the Configuration sheet.
From the CWS:
- Open Command Workstation (CWS).
- Login as Administrator or Operator. See the Related Content for additional information.
- Click on the [File] menu, select [Print] then select [Server Configuration].
- Click [OK] when the message appears that the job was submitted to print. The Fiery configuration report will print.
From the Fiery Control Panel:
- At the machine, press [Machine Status].
- Select [Print Reports] at the right side.
- Select [Network Controller Jobs Report].
- Select [Configuration Report].
- Press the [Start] button. A Configuration Report will now print.