By default the Configuration Report will print each time the printer is powered off and on.
Disable the Configuration Report from Printing at Startup Using Centreware Internet Services:
- Access Centreware Internet Services (CWIS) and if necessary, login as System Administrator. See the Related Content for additional information.
- Click on the Properties tab.
- Click on Services on the left side of the window to expand the options.
- Click on Printing on the left side of the window to expand the options.
- Click on General on the left side of the window. The Print Settings window will be displayed.
- Under the General section, remove the check mark from the Print at Power On check box under the Configuration Report option.
- Click Apply to save the new settings.
NOTE: To retain the previous settings, click Undo.