- Access CentreWare Internet Services and if necessary, login as Administrator. See the Related Content for additional information.
- Click on the Properties tab.
- Click on General Setup on the left side of the screen to expand the options.
- Click on Smart eSolutions Setup.
- Click on the Test Communication Now button under the Communication Setup section. A status message appears indicating if your printer is able to communicate with Xerox.
If a failed message is displayed, contact Support for additional assistance.