Before you begin, ensure that:
- Your printer is connected temporarily to an Ethernet network.
- A wireless network adapter is installed in your printer and working properly.
- From the Embedded Web Server, click Settings > Network/Ports > Wireless.
- Modify the settings to match the settings of your wireless router. Note: Ensure that you type the correct network name.
- Click Save.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable, then wait for at least one minute.
- Ensure that your printer is connected to the network. Print a network setup page, then in the Wireless section, ensure that the Card Status is Connected.