- Press the [Access] (key symbol) button on the Control Panel to enter the Tools Mode. The Authentication Login screen will be displayed.
- Select the [Login] button on the Touch Screen.
- Enter your username using the keyboard on the Touch Screen, and then select [Enter].
- Enter your password using the numeric keypad on the Control Panel, and then select [Enter]. The Pathway Options screen will be displayed.
NOTE: The default username is "admin" and the default password is "1111." The password will be displayed as an asterisk (*). If you make a mistake, press the [Clear (C)] button on the Control Panel and re-enter the password. To cancel the operation, press the [Cancel] button. If you are experiencing problems with your username or password, or have forgotten either of them, contact your administrator.
- Select the [Tools Pathway] button.