NOTE: A video is available at the end of this solution
To log in to the printer:
- Press the [Login In / Out] button on the Control Panel. The Authentication: Login Required screen will be displayed.
- Select the [Keyboard] button on the Touch Screen.
- Enter the username using the keypad on the Touch Screen, and then select [Next].
- Enter the password, and then select [Done]. The password characters will be displayed as asterisks (*).
NOTE: The default username is "admin" and the default password is "1111." The password will be displayed as an asterisk (*). If you make a mistake, press the [Clear (C)] button on the Control Panel and re-enter the password. To cancel the operation, press the [Cancel] button. If you are experiencing problems with your username or password, or have forgotten either of them, contact your administrator.
To log out of the printer:
- Press the [Log In / Out] button on the Control Panel. An "Are you sure you want to logout?" message will be displayed.
- Select the [Logout] button on the Touch Screen.