This option must be made available by your System Administrator.
- Press the Machine Status button on the Control Panel.
- Select the Information Pages button on the touch screen.
- Select Configuration Report from the list.
- Select the OK button.
- Select the Close button.
- Press the Job Status button on the device control panel to view the job list and check the status of the job.
- If your job remains held in the Active Jobs list, the device needs you to supply additional resources, such as paper or staples before it can complete the job. To find out what resources are needed, select the job and then select the Details button. Once the resources are available the job will print.