This .dmg package contains and installs the appropriate drivers for printing and scanning to your Xerox device, including:
Xerox WorkCentre 6027 v22.214.171.124
Xerox WorkCentre 6027 Scan v126.96.36.199
Xerox WorkCentre 6027 Fax v188.8.131.52
Note: Installation instructions: Download the .dmg file. Once downloaded, double click the .dmg file and then right click on the installer .pkg file and select Open. Then follow on screen prompts.
1. Unzip the files to a known location (example: C:\Xerox\WorkCentre 6027 Scan Driver
2. Open "Scanners and Cameras" on your PC
3. Click on 'Add Device', click 'Next'.
4. From the Scanners Installation Wizard window, select 'Have Disk'.
5. Browse to the location where you unzipped the driver files, select the scanner INF, click 'Open' then 'OK'.
6. Select a Scan Driver and continue to click 'Next', following prompts, then 'Finish'
7. After the files are installed, the 'Hardware Update Wizard' will appear in a few seconds, click 'Next'.
8. Enter the IP Address of your device, click 'Confirm'. Once the Wizard identifies the device click 'Finish'.
RPM Package for 32 and 64-bit versions of RedHat and Suse. After installing the printer package, create the print queue in CUPS. The package is supported with the following versions: Red Hat® Enterprise 4, 5; Fedora® Core 15–17; SUSE® 11, 12