Adjusting Display Brightness
The Xerox Nuvera is equipped with an LCD display. See Keyboard, Mouse, and Display Specifications for details on its capabilities.
Depending on the location and/or lighting conditions in the work environment, you may need to make slight adjustments in the display settings.
NOTE: For ease of viewing, use a low (while still comfortably viewable) brightness setting.
To adjust display Brightness (for monitor without front panel buttons)
- In the user interface, select [Setup: LCD Monitor].
- The LCD Monitor window appears.
- The default Brightness setting is Maximum. Clicking the up or down arrows will cause a Brightness control console to appear on the display.
- Continue to click on either the up or down arrows to decrease or increase Brightness. Notice the brightness level of the display changing.
- When satisfied with your new setting, click <Close>.
NOTE:The Brightness level indicator will disappear when no adjustments have been made for approximately 5 seconds.
To adjust display Brightness (for monitor with front panel buttons)
- Press the Menu Button.
- Select Brightness
- Push the up or down arrow to modify the brightness.